Water Bill Payment can be paid online, and never run out of water in your home. You can make an online payment by using your internet banking details, debit card, or credit card. It is suggested that you set up automatics Water Bill Pay Online to never miss a payment in the future.
If you miss your Water Bill Payments, then you may have to pay late fees.
- Head over to your city’s official municipal website.
- Now login to your customer service accounts or click on the use water bill pay on the menu.
- You will require to enter your customer reference number.
- After logging in and entering the required details, click on Proceed to make payment to pay your water bill online.
- You would need to confirm payment details by filling up your credit card/debit card details on your next pay.
- Hurrah! you have successfully made payment for your water connection. Soon, you will receive a notification on your registered mobile number and email address about the receipt.
When you make your water payment online, you will either create a new account or log into the existing account. In both ways, you get the following benefits apart from a timely water payment bill.
– View and pay your water bill pay online
– Review your transaction and payment history online
– Analyze and download water usage anytime
– Add multiple accounts to your web profile and manage their water connection
Please make sure you have the current bill handy to complete the registration form before you get started.