Lowes is a really cool store offering home improvement items for DIY enthusiasts for over 60 years, as they were first established back in 1946. They have evolved from a small store to now serving over 14 million happy customers every year. Many of these millions of customers happily shop with a Lowes credit card. Need to make a Lowes credit card payment.
Lowes makes it very easy for you to pay your credit card bills by offering various payment options. If you are looking for these methods, want to see what they have to offer. Below are the Lowes credit card payment methods currently being offered that can be paid by either VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
LOWES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
A few rules apply for all of Lowe’s credit card payment methods: non-US credit cards are not allowed to ensure that accounts will be free of fraud. The card must be under a consumer with an address in the USA. Also, if you need a receipt, you can call the Lowes Customer Care number at 1 800 445 6937.
LOWES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLINE
- To pay online, you must first register on their site Lowes Credit Card Payment.
- You can register by first going to the drop-down link on the top right called “credit center,” which will be a drop-down menu where you will click the first option, “pay my bill.”
- Then take you to another page stating “new users” and “returning users.”
- For the new user’s section, there will be a “create an account” box which you will click on and follow the instructions that are demanded.
- If you already have an account, you will want to follow the above steps, but you will click on “returning users” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Lowes Credit Card Payment By Phone
- You can call 1 800 445 6937 to get in touch with Lowe’s Customer Care, either an automated system or a person, which it is suggested that you.
- Can speak to a live person between 7 am to 11 pm Monday – Saturday and 10 am to 7 pm on Sundays. Note, either option may result in your paying a small transaction fee.
LOWES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BY MAIL
If you choose to follow the more traditional way of paying your credit card bills, you can easily mail in your Lowes credit card payment. You can utilize this method by searching your Lowes credit card statement and finding the mailing address instructions. They will provide the exact address to which you will need to send the payment. This method of pay takes the longest for your monthly amount to be registered as paid and should be mailed in at least a week to two weeks before the payment is due to avoid late fees.
Lowe’s Advantages Cards
To start using the Lowe’s Advantage card, you will want to apply online or in-store. Approval can either may take 7-10 days or rapid, depending on your trustworthiness. To benefit you, start making your purchases with Advantage Lowe’s credit card typically offers a sign-up bonus for new cardholders.
For example- Lowe’s Advantage cardholders may receive $30 off on their first in-store purchase or $200 off for your purchase of $700 or more.
Once you are issued an Advantage Lowe’s credit card, you can initiate using it online and Lowe’s stores. Because it is a branded store credit card, use is blocked to these locations. Also, it is essential to note that Lowe’s Advantage Card offers “either/or” benefits, which include:
- 5% off everyday purchases
- Project financing
- 6 months special loan
- No annual fee
- Limited time only
5% off everyday purchases
When using your Advantage Lowe’s credit card, you can earn 5% off eligible purchases, applied after other applicable discounts have been submitted. There are, however, a fair number of conditions to this offer in the fine print, as Advantage cardholders cannot use the following:
- Lowe’s volume special discount programs
- Lowe’s low-price guarantee
- Lowe’s employee discount
- Contractor Packs™
- military discount
- and other specific brands
Moreover, the 5% off discount also does not apply to other Lowe’s features and costs, including:
- delivery & assembly charges
- fees and taxes
- gift cards
- shipping fees
- extended warranty plans (protection and replacement)
6 months special financing
Lowe’s Credit Cardholders for purchases over $299 made are given the option to apply 0% APR delayed interest to the purchase within the first 6 months. Instead, you will be required to make minimum monthly payments to finance the purchase. If you cannot do so, the preparatory 0% APR becomes clear, adding the standard APR (currently 26.99%) to the after balance to the purchase date.
The advantage of Lowe’s credit cardholders enables to finance purchases over $2,000 (only applicable for in-store purchases), which must be needed at the time of investment. And like the 6-month particular financing option, the 5% off benefit does not apply if this opportunity is preferred.
Cardholders have 3 reimbursement options to choose from:
- 36 fixed monthly payments at 3.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- 60 fixed monthly payments at 5.99% Annual Percentage Rate(APR)
- 84 fixed monthly payments at 7.99% Annual Percentage Rate(APR)
You can see, the longer the payment cycle you have to pay off the purchase, the greater the APR.
You will need to pay as much as possible, as the monthly minimum payments may not be enough to pay off the low balance end of the promotional period and 6-months special financing.
- Suppose the entire balance is not paid before the promotional period expires. In that case, the full APR(Annual Percentage Rate) of 26.99% will apply to the initial balance when you first purchase the item–which can be pretty extraordinary!
The Disadvantages of Lowe’s Credit Cards
Unless you’re a frequent shopper at Lowe’s, some significant drawbacks come with using the Advantage of Lowe’s Credit Card:
- The Advantage of Lowe’s credit card comes with a high Annual Percentage Rate. For those choosing this card to extend payment through unique financing benefits, cardholders must be careful to pay off the entire balance statement or more than the minimum to escape interest charges. Accordingly, the Lowe’s Advantage Card is only for liable cardholders.
- Because Lowe’s credit card can not be used anywhere other than Lowe’s online stores at Lowes.com, the adaptability of this credit card is significantly limited.
- Late fees can cost up to $38
- Lowe’s credit card does not come with many appealing perks typically found with other retailer credit cards (such as no free shipping, extended warranties, extended return periods, etc.)
It’s for these reasons that certified candidates may want to compare the Lowe’s Advantage Card to other options for better APR, rewards opportunities, better perks, and more.